Information on assessible voting in Colorado is also available on the Secretary of States's website.
Disability Law Colorado created a fact sheet on voting rights for individuals with disabilities. CTBL has recorded an audio version of this fact sheet.
- Voting Rights Fact Sheet - MP3 format
- Voting Rights Fact Sheet - PDF format
Curtis Chong created an instruction sheet on how to use the Electronic Ballot Marking System available in Colorado.
- Electronic Ballot Marking System Instructions - HTML
- Electronic Ballot Marking System Instructions - PDF format
Below are some other resources on voting:
- Easter Seals - https://www.easterseals.com/support-and-education/living-with-disability/people-with-disabilities-voting-checklist-at-polls.htmll
- Disability Law Colorado - https://disabilitylawco.org/issues/category/voting-rights
CTBL's Director, Debbi MacLeod, and Studio Director, Tyler Kottmann, were on Colorado & Company on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, discussing the audio recording of the Legistlative Blue Book. The video is available at: https://youtu.be/B9thcGTvFas