The CTBL WebOPAC is setup to allow everyone to browse our entire collection. In addition to browsing the collection, patrons of the library are able to add books to their request list, check out materials and download books through the website.
The WebOPAC gives patrons the ability to view their request list, reserve list and has now list. Patrons are also able to perform multiple searches at once and are able to order books from specific talking book topics using a subject search.
*NOTE - There are two new availability options when ordering from the WebOPAC. Books listed as "download only" are only available through the BARD website. More information is located on the BARD page of our website. The other option is "on demand" which is currently limited to books in the Colorado collection. A copy of an on-demand book will be made when a rush order is placed on the book.
The following list of letters at the beginning of a book number indicate the media type for that item:
- BR - Braille Book
- CC - Cassette book from the Colorado Collection
- DB - Digital Book
- DBC - Locally recorded book available on BARD (not just from Colorado)
- DC - Digital book from the Colorado Collection
- MB - Descriptive Movie in Blu-ray format
- MD - Descriptive Movie in DVD format
- PR - Large Print Book
- RC - Cassette Book
- S## - SHELF book (book recorded in another state available for download the ## represents the 2-digit state code)
- VO - Descriptive Video (only in VHS format)
First time users should visit the Helpful Hints section on how to order books. Otherwise use the link below to access the WebOPAC.
If you have questions or for more information about this service, please contact us by phone at 303-727-9277 or toll free in state at 800-685-2136.