If you, or someone you know are not able to enjoy books or magazines because: you cannot see well enough to read conventional print; if a physical disability prevents you from handling the printed materials; or a reading disability causes you to be unable to read you may want to take advantage of the services offered by the Colorado Talking Book Library (CTBL).
CTBL provides postage-free recorded, braille, and large print library materials to eligible residents in Colorado.
- I. Application for Free CTBL Service - Adult PDF
- II. Application for Free CTBL Service - Child PDF
- III. Organizational Application for Free CTBL Service PDF
- IV. Application for Free CTBL Service - Offenders PDF
- Your application is completely filled out
- You have the appropriate signature
- Please mail, fax, or email the application to the Colorado Talking Book Library (For email, you must scan the application with a signature on the front page, we cannot accept electronic signatures.)